Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful on Thursday!


Feel free to head on over to The Outdoor Wife or join me here for Thankful on a Thursday. Here are 7 things I'm thankful for this week!  (I just checked and there was not a post today, but maybe she will get one up and we can all link up. . .and you can still be thankful regardless!)  And you can also participate in Thankful Thursday with Grace Alone.




Week Four:

I'm thankful for...

1.  Lunch "hours" (plural) with a good friend. . .two days in a row!

2.  Creative recipes (read "concoctions") for diet-friendly food. . .

3.  Great friends who have planned a great girls' night out, a great girls' weekend AND a great girls+family mini-vacay and all I have to do is show up!

4.  Good books and an awesome book club to share them with

5.  My mom (Happy Mother's Day -- again!)

6.  My children (Happy Mother's Day to me -- again!  Because being a mom is the greatest honor in the world!)

7.  My hubby for being so understanding and doing everything he can to try to alleviate my stressors -- real and imaginary!

Thankful, thankful, thankful!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for.

I so love girl time!

I hope you'll share some of those diet friendly recipes sometime. I just started back on my diet Tuesday. I've lost 3lbs. WOOT!! Only 22 more to go!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers