Feel free to head on over to The Outdoor Wife or join me here for Thankful on a Thursday. Here are 7 things I'm thankful for this week!
I'm thankful for...
1. Lunch dates with my husband. . .it is nice to have a chance to catch up when the kids aren't around. . .and BONUS. . .they're at school, so no $80 babysitter!
2. The $80 babysitter when we need her. . .AR is awesome! My kids love her, we trust her, and she leaves the house cleaner than she found it!
3. Book Club. . .the one social activity that will make me leave my kids on a weeknight. Sometimes we haven't all read the book but the conversation is always great and the women are so intelligent. . .every conversation is enlightening!
4. My Blackberry. . .I'm addicted.
5. My dear Bubs. . .growing up so fast, but still loves to snuggle with Momma (THANK GOD!!)
6. My sweet Busy. . .not even a year old and already fiercely independent, but she already knows the power of the "Mommy Loves You" song. . .it can fix anything!
7. My Schmoops. . .funny, hot, smart, successful and loves ME!!!