I recently came across a blog called The Outdoor Wife. It is a very insightful blog by a woman/wife/mom whose life is quite different than mine own, but I still felt a connection to her (probably because of this). "OW" does something so neat. . .every Thursday she writes out at least ten things that she's thankful for and posts them for the blogosphere to see. I decided to join her because I don't think there is ever a time that I don't need a reminder to be totally conscious of my blessings (large and small)!
Feel free to head on over to The Outdoor Wife or join me here for Thankful on a Thursday. Instead of 10 things, I'm going to do 7. . .one thing for each day of the preceding week.
I'm thankful for...
1. My new "old friend" CG who I recently connected with and helped celebrate his birthday. He has a fresh perspective on the world that I so enjoy!
2. The fact that my husband understands my need for "a million" friends and doesn't mind the fact that sometimes my activities don't include him (really, I think he is thankful for it!).
3. Bubs awesome vocabulary. . .never in my wildest imagination did I think I would have actual discussions with my 3 year old.
4. Busy's new found ability to crawl. . .this leads to me not being too thankful that time is literally flying by.
5. My Keurig coffee maker. . .oh the joy of having a fresh-brewed cup of coffee in under a minute any time day or night (also thankful for decaf!).
6. The impending conclusion of LOST. . .that show drives me CRAZY. . .but I can't stop watching it. I need it to be over!!! (but then I will probably cry. . .)
7. That my family keeps me grounded and sane when for the most part I feel like I am teetering on the edge! I love laughing with Schmoops, snuggles with B & B, morning drive talks with Mom, running with McBFF, Blackberry messenging with Bethie, and all my true and trusted friends who make my life so happy and fulfilled!