Sunday, November 9, 2008

2 Things
I just read this on Baloney's blog and thought it would be fun. I don't know what "tagging" means, but I hope this links back to her too!

Now, here's what you're supposed to do ... and please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers.

Two Names you go by:
1. KW
2. Mommy

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. JLT t-shirt from BloomingDeals (I've been in WAY too long!)
2. Kev's Valentine pj pants

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Read
2. Be with my hubby and kiddo (be with my girl friends is a VERY close 3rd!!!)

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. COFFEE
2. Time to jump to after 12:00 so that I can eat a nice big STEAK! :)

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Musashi Kitty Cat (our cat)
2. Pete (our Cairn Terrier)

Two things you did last night:
1. Went to a party at Toni's house
2. Watched OSU lose :(

Two things you have eaten today:
NOTHING!

Two people you last talked to:
1. Bubs when I just went in his room at 5:00 and told him to go back to sleep!
2. Schmoops

Two places you have been in the past year:
1. Colorado Springs, CO
2. Dallas, TX

Two Favorite beverages:
1. DIET DR. PEPPER
2. Mich Ultra, Chard and Coffee (TIED!)

Two bloggers who I’m tagging (but feel free to tag yourself and link in my comments):
I am kind of new at this so I am not sure I even know what this means!
 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers