Today's the day to post 5 things that have made us
Just plain ol' happy (orTHANKFUL) this week!
Once you do that..go visit Keely and link up.
1. I am very thankful that my husband could stay home with Busy today because she was running a fever again (we actually think it is only teething this time) because I could NOT take off another day from work!
2. I am very thankful that the prep I did for an important meeting yesterday was all worth it and the meeting went very well.
3. I am thankful that everyday I am one step closer to the day that I can stay home with my sweet kiddos!
4. I am thankful for the special morning I had with my son today. Since Daddy stayed home with Busy, Bubs and I got to have a donut date just the two of us.
5. I am thankful that Schmoops and I will get a little mini-vacay on Saturday night when we travel to Dallas sans our children to our friend Johnny's wedding -- he's marrying the very wonderful Melissa!! And I am very thankful that such a sweet and deserving friend has found a wife, lover, friend and soul mate with whom to share his life!
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:22