I chose to follow her prompt: 30 things you vow to do this summer. So here goes!
1. Read The Help (it's been on my nightstand since Christmas!).
2. Get serious about carving out time for the Couch to 5K program (since I have committed to Lose It with the RHOK. . .I need to get my booty in gear!).
3. Have at least one Girls Night Out per month for June, July and August.
4. Have at least one Date Night per month for June, July and August.
5. Cook at home (aka GRILL) at least 5 out of 7 nights per week.
6. Enjoy our neighborhood pool more.
7. Schedule end-of-the-summer swim lessons for Bubs (we already did beginning-of-the-summer lessons).
8. Help make our school's fundraiser a huge success in July.
9. Save, Save, Save!!!
10. Finish the Beth Moore Bible Study that I am attending and sign up for another one for the Fall.
11. Finish our rotation teaching Sunday School for kids and start going to the adult class.
12. Officially join our church. . .we have been going, we teach Sunday School, we love it. . .just haven't made it "official" yet.
13. Have a fabulous family vacation!
14. Don't go a single summer day without perfectly pedicured toes!
15. Lose more "baby" weight.
16. Utilize the extended daylight hours to spend more time outside with the kids.
17. Have friends over to our house more often.
18. Plan Busy's 1st Birthday Celebration.
20. Don't let my tomato plants die!
21. Don't waste the tomatoes!
22. BBM, call or email my Bestie at least once per day. . .we both need encouragment these days!
23. Keep my running dates with McBFF!
24. Walk-Run a 5K every month for June, July and August.
25. Perfect Schmoops' morning Mocha.
26. Hide Schmoops' Blackberry for at least ONE weekend.
27. Treat others as I would have them treat me (even my boss)!
28. Get out of the office for at least one lunch per week.
29. Make a new friend.
30. Have a Happy and Grateful Heart!
I am going to follow Heather's lead and check back in at the end of the summer for a post about which of these I actually accomplished!!
I was also going to put 31. Get a tattoo. But I just don't know if I'm there yet. Do you have a tattoo? What is it? Where is it (if you can share)? Did it hurt? Do you love it?